Thursday, August 24, 2006

troubled?

i have seen many msn nicks. many are sad ones. why ah. i feel sad when i see them. it just means tat the people are troubled. but troubles by what exactly? man. and i chatted with them. to find out more about them and the problems.life is always so painful aint it. but still we find joy in those simple things of life. to all the people, cheer up! life does not end here. =)

and omg!!! this is so interesting man. when i chatted with some of these people. they gave me all so different answers. some are because of break ups. some are because of wanting others to notice them. some are songs. some are just for fun. i mean. so cool can. all are sad but got so many different reasons. goah. this is so fun. whats more. i miss my friends. like got so many friends but no time to meet up. how sad eh.

i miss my friends. i love my friends.i wanna be in tune with my friends. all of them started from those were in kindergarten with me. love them all.

No comments: