Tuesday, August 15, 2006

in the middle of the night.

this seems to be a routine. i will be using my lappie late at night. and my tummy will rumble. and i leave the luxury of my bed to go to the kitchen to grab food. while on the way back, i will trip on e wire and then my sista will wake up and mumble something which has no point and go back to sleep. man. so amusing can these people. haha.

oh. i wrote so many testimonials for my friends. yeas. =)


and yes. did i mention i ate wild boar? disgusting can. my mum gave me food as usual n there was some meat which tasted n looked just like mutton. so i ate it and my mummy said dad bought it from Malaysia and that t was delicious. and i ate it too. it was nice.

But!! its not nice when i found out from my mummy that it was wild boar meat. i mean eew. WILD BOAR!!! eew. disgusting.. but well, ive eaten it and its digested and all.. so yeps. i ate wild boar for the first n last time in my life i hope.!! YUCKS!

No comments: