Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cemetry

Went to the cemetry today. VIsited the graves of both my dear Thathas. One is Ratnam thatha and the other, Issac Joseph thatha. man. i miss them. miss them alot. i remember the last days of Joseph thatha when he came to ang mo kio to look after my dying Ratnam thatha. and thirteen days after Ratnam thatha's death was Joseph thatha's turn to be taken away. Well, it was sad but oh. that are so happy with Jesus Christ can. No more trash from the world. Sometimes, i just wanna run to my Big daddy and just stay there. no worries. no fear. no sin.

anyways, about my trip to the cemetry. it was so hot there can. i was like perspiring like anything. but it was so peaceful. i mean really! rachel even suggested having my wedding photos taken there as there was free lighting beacuse of the sun and because i was like promoting the cemetry as it felt so serene, peaceful and calm. LOL. wedding photos in the cemetry!! NOT for me! anyway, while i was i the cemetry, i looked back at the lives of my grandfathers and realised that thier lives were extremely tough. but they never did they stop worshipping the Lord. never once did they push the blame on him.

i wanna be like them. cause Jesus is the same for all. He died for everyone of us whether people might except it or not. When i die, i wanna run to my father and know that i am gonna be with him forever and ever. For He is my strength.

No comments: