Sunday, August 13, 2006

New car?

man. i was really pissed when i wrote my previous post. but then again. i have many nice things to say. so i shant bother with people who pull me down! =)

firstly, i thank God fer Sock peng! just when i needed someone to watch the fireworks with. haha. she was there and yeps. i watched it with her. haio. so nice can the fireworks. really man. so so beautiful. and u know what i mistook someone else for balaji. was so embarrassed. man. and i even confused vanessa with peiyi on mon. man. all in the same week. wonder whats wrong with me. mistaking all the wrong people fer others. lol.

and yes. uncle Mariadass bought a new car. God promised and yes He is give.! =) and yes. I love you all no matter how u disappoint me or hurt me. And yea, i am better at controlling my temper. =)

No comments: