Sunday, August 06, 2006

Rawking days

fri rawked. had F.O.P!! Thank God fer JAsmine who was so so sweet to book two seats fer me and my sis. sat beside her and well, laughter is something u can get when ur with jasmine.. had a really good time. met Mr Abraham and his wife. incase u are wondering who these people are, they are my sis's bosses. lol. So cute can. haha. And met jasmine's leader, man. she is so so sweet can. haio. u can like see the love of Jesus like oozing out from her. so ncie lah.

Sat rawked too. haha. followed mum for facial.as in she went fer facial whle i walked ard aimlessly for about 1hr and 30 minutes. and thankfully hif n sya arrived and we shopped fer our playkit for CD (Child Development). was tiring. especially with such a terrible leg pain. and oh my mum , hid, sya and me ate at long john silvers later. man. i was so hungry can. ees. then we al headed home.

Sun rawked tooo. just in case u din realise, i will stil say my day rawked no matter how sucky it gets. lol. went to church for cell grp. and oh saw Mat Mal in 941.haha. he so talkative can. but very funny too. fer entertainment purpose. hees. after cell grp had worship practice and after that was service. after service, my sis and i headed to Salvation Army. man. those kids ahh.. lol not exactly kids. thye are aged 10 to 15. man. and i am the small grp leader. like woah. i like my kids no matter what! =)

No comments: