Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good old days

Met Nithya after me studying in library. went to cafe cartel and had fun crapping. man i miss the days. and i shant go into it cause its a big disaster after that. LOL. only Nithya, Ling Wen and i know that. LOL. miss my secondary school days. especially when i returned Nithya her chemistry book which has been with me since the O level paper on Chemistry. yep tat long. Hee. I love my friends. then, after crapping and all, took cab to yew tee with her. I went early for tuition today. and guess what? Poor Hay was sick. Yes! my tutee was sick. he was like so quiet n all. man. i really felt bad when i saw him. so i let him play abit this time. and oh, he is improving really well. from like getting 1/10 or 2/10, he scores 6/10 and 7/10.. cool huh. well, i took it up as a challenge to teach people like him whom the rest have given up hope on. Hay has good potential. but as always, people just look at the negative side of him, ignoring all his good pts. I hope i can work together with him to improve both himself n me. hees. anyway, teaching is all about learning all over again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: