Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Smile!

yeas. in school now. i have no idea why i just packed up and came to school. alone somemoe can. like so confident n all. then after coming here, i am like siala must study. LOL. anyways, my journey to school was fun. i have NO IDEA why i keep smiling. pls man. Its scary can, both to me and for others who see me smiling non-stop. WHAT IS WRONG with me? haio. yeps. i was smiling non stop. and the bus driver greeted me " good morning!" so nice can! i like people who are courteous. And he said ' have a nice day!' and that too only to me. lol. NOw, i like him more.You know people can easily make ur day with a smile ( that does not include me . too much smiles = disaster). yep. and about bus drivers, i noticed so many of them. some treat it just as a job. there is no passion in it. they look haggard. like no mood to drive the people and all. and when WE, the passengers, see it, it sorta affects us. affects me at least. if that happens once or twice then it is acceptable. But! it should not be happen like daily. man that really affects me. People need passion n enthusiasm in everything they do. Else, life would be meaningless don't you think.

heres a pic of a bunch of enthusiastic people. hees. BRP!! L.O.V.E

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: