Thursday, May 31, 2007

quizzz

1. Story behind your profile song?# none. Just like it.
2. What's bothering you right now?# assignments. Hate them.
3. Where do you live?# bukit batok =)
DESCRIBE YOUR:
4. Wallet?# eh. Simple.
5. Background on your cell phone?# none. I like it simple and nice.
6. Your best friend?# =)
7. Where was your default picturetaken?# Salvation army
8. Eyes: black ah. I think.
9. Life?: fun
WHAT ARE YOU:
10. Doing this weekend?# prolly doing ym assignments and going to church.
11. Wearin?:#black shirt and shorts.
12. Wanting?:# to get rid of assignements.
13. Listening to?:# what’s left of me
14. What do you smell?:# my pillow
15. Eating?:# peanut butter cookies in bed.
DO YOU:
16. believe in soul mates?:# I guess so.
17. sleep naked?:# neh.
18. Like seafood?:# hell yeah!
19. Remember your dreams?:# yes. I just wrote abt it in myprevious entry.
20. Consider yourself a study freak?:# haha. No.
21. Believe in miracles?:# yes!!
22. Speak another language other thanEnglish?:# tamil. And broken malay and mandarin.
24. What's something you wish you couldunderstand better?:# people.
25. What did you do last weekend?:# I forgot. Heeeee.
26.Do you miss someone now?:# not really.
27. Orange or apple juice?:# apple.
28. Who was the last person you wentout to lunchwith?:# I hd lunch at home.
29. Who did you send your last textto?:# ben
30. Who was the last one to send you atext?:# ben
31. Last time you ate a home growntomato?:# eh?
32. Would you rather have love ormoney?:# love =)
33.What time did you go to sleep atlast night?:# about 1. I think.
34. What time did you wake up at?:# around 1pm
35. The most annoying sound(s) in theworld?:# eh. Can’t think of any.
36. Last person you hugged?:# pink!
37. Best hugger you know?:# this aint no award. Its abt how sincere a hug is.
38. Who do you hate right now?:# nobody. And I don’t want anyoneto hate me. If that’s possible..
39. Whats one thing you regret?:# I don’t know man.
40.Who is the most important person inthe worldto you?:# the one who gave me life!

No comments: