Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy birthday to me!

i am the happiest girl alive. not only because its my birthday but because i feel so loved by this someone whom i simply adore. OKAYOKAY. its my dearest JC. i did something really really bad a few days back. and thus, i felt very distanced from God. but but HE is just so sweet. i was like crying in the church today. his touch was so gentle but i somehow was trembling all over. i simply adore THE man. i dunno how to describe man. He spoke to me and said that He wil grant me the specific thing that i have praying for. actually i am a little confused on what it is myself. but well, its a birthday girft from him lah, so dont ask so much. just accept it right. haaha. anything from Him is like the best gift. =)

after church, i went with sis and aaron to chong pang. aaron wanted to get himself a phone. and so we went and sought out the hp he wanted and he bought it. so yeahs, Aaron has a new hp. then the three of us went to causeway point and slacked afterwich we went to the uncle ringo funfair at woodlands. we went on rides which we could never imagine. my most favourite one was the Vortex. its like super high and we all were like thrown around like as if we were three volleyballs or something. it was freaking scary. hows that for a thrill on my birthday eh. hahahah. our throats were like completely dry when we touched ground. it was awesome. but too scary. i dare all u people reading this to go an try that ride. u'll go WHEEEEEE!!

and and and.. i got many many messages, wishes and prezzies. i feel so blessed. i feel more touched by the messages tho. i never expected some people to wish me man. hahaha. okieokie.. must not be too happy.. hahaha. but cant help it man.. =)

i had a great day.. so let me just wish a Happy Birthday to kenneth adn chris who have the same birthday as me! =)

goodnite mates!

No comments: