Tuesday, May 01, 2007

labour day eh?

and so its a public holiday. went to ECP for church picnic. expected it to be extremely boring. but i think it was not tooo bad. there were times that i really regretted coming. and there were other times that i actually thought it was fun.
whatever it is, it is over.

after picnic was over, i finally decided to change my clothes to go to my grannys. i changed my clothes and had to wear slippers along with it. that only because i am so brilliant that i only brought clothes and no shoes. and so i looked like a total dork. like some indian maid taking the day off as it is afterall labour day.

was heading towards clementi in the train when my sis and i 'ran into' malcolm and mathan. and within the 1 minute conversation that we had, my sister had drawn up her conclusions about the two guys. she agreed with me that mathan was action papaya. and malcolm was a nice guy. my sentiments exactly. and i even think that they themselves know that.

and so we went to grannys.
and we slacked. was damn boring yet again. i dint say much. i always dont talk much when i am with this side of my family. i am so much more comfortable with my christian side of the family. but oh, ruban was nice enough to let me use the comp for a while. actually its only because i bugged him.

left for home. took cab. dad wanted to go to the pasar malam. had to follow. there is no choice in the SAD-ASS family. oh btw, my dad's name is sadasivam.
so we could secretly call him sad-as(s). its fun as long as HE does not hear it. it was so damn boring. he did not get us anything la.
i am so pissed man. whatever he says goes.

argh.

and oh. i received a friendster comment. and it was not good. this indian guy from np. he thinks i hate him. and he says i am his enemy. altho i dont know him. it kinda made me sad lah. i mean i dont even know u, why do u hate me right. but he says its due to some vending machine incident. it has to be me. i send all the wrong signals. i hope it will be alright.

okays now. i am kinda tired
and i need to sleep.
so nites all. =)

No comments: