Tuesday, May 08, 2007

jenn jenn

class was rather interesting. as usual, we had to do group work and a bunch of us headed outside the classroom to do it. was okay. was really bored after a while tho. did not really understand what the others were talking about. saw tania and sarah leaving to enter the class. the reason was pretty obvious. boredom took over. so i too decided to slack in the class instead. my foot was like so painful because of the blisters. i never knew it could heard this bad.

then i sat down and was quietly looking thru my things when i felt my hp vibrate. i opened it and saw a message. it was from jenn. it was such a lovely message. then i messaged her about how i was feeling then and she sent me a very sweet message. it really changed my mood. from having a dull and down mood, i began to feel better. its amazing how a simple but heartfelt message can do to u. thanks Jenn! =)

wheee!

No comments: