Wednesday, May 30, 2007

funny day

was really stressed yesterday with the DAC assignment. and i dunno why but everything was goin wrong. i felt so tired and all and my back was more than just painful. i was using my lappie in the kitchen as everyone else was like sleeping so happily in my house. then the stress that i have been feeling all along just hit me and i started crying al of a sudden. Classic moment. i cried like a baby. mouth open big big and like so dumb.

But, i still managed to get my assignment done with the help of the one who is always wit me.and pammie pam pam was realy so so sweet to print the work for us. owe her one man. =)

and today was a sleepy day. i had barely 3 hours of sleep the night before. so i was like almost gonna shut down anytime. but i held on. (tune in head - keep holding on.. we'll make it through..) and i did. finally the lessons were like over! yeahs. and then i have no idea where the energy came from but all of us were like suddenly all so alive and mad. and yes, mad is what we are.

went to have lunch at TCC. and yeaps. food was filling and super delicious. -yum yum- chilled there and then we parted ways. Pink hid and i went to dhoby xchange. got a gift for nicole. i love the gift. heee. then hid and i went to meet nicole and then hid and i had to go off to clarke quey. to meet my sister. i had to take the passport photo to apply for the Visa to go india. and then i was using the darn machine and it was all so fake. my smile was so fake. but whatevs!

took the photo and went to sis's office to give e photo so that she can apply for Visa. and then it was again down to hid and me. we ate at macs. and and it was really funny how hid and i were hving this very normal conversatin when this guy beside us just so had to fart like damn loudly. sounded like ta bomb just exploded or something. and guess what. he actually tilted so that the he could like fart so freely. Hid and i were like laughing and luaghing non stop la. but i being the clever one choked on my drink. and i felt so horrible. but even then, since i was not over the farting incident, i was like laughing non stop feeling like real horrible. rushed to the toilet and puked. heee.

and after feeling so relieved, we started to laugh at the incident all over again. dumbness i tell u. we get high on air.heee.. and then we were very tired and we were just more than happy to go home. and we hit back from marina bay. very tiring. in the train. encounter with malay guys again. they keep staring. and then one even followed hid. poor girl. she was like calling me and was feeling so damn scared. i so know the feeling la. these people ah. scare us to such an extent that we are like in a trauma. Thank god like nothing happened to her la.

finally at home and feeling relaxed. i need my sleep. but ah, i know my friend needs me. so i am gonna forgo my sleep for a lil longer to help my friend.

goodnite mates!




No comments: