Thursday, July 12, 2007

yeah its stress out

been receiving really weird calls.
dont wanna elaborate.
i just hope it stops.


life has been just fine.
been like doing the learning corner materials.
and philip is coming on tuesday to assess the three of us.
thats like really fast man.
and i pray it will go on fine.


been
dreaming non-stop about many things.
when i wake up, i find is easy to recall some
and there are also some which are real tough to remember.

and after 17 july, its like fun all the way i hope.
please ask me out after the 17th!!
i wanna chillout and relieve myself of the stress i have inside.

i kept using woohoo with my kids.
and now, everyone is woohoo-ing in my class.
so damn cute siah.

and there is this teacher who commented
that my madarin is superb!
HEH! she praise dunno how many times already siah.
power max uh! =)



with Christ in the vessel you can smile at the storm.



No comments: