Saturday, July 21, 2007

bla joke bla

How many beds did you lay inyesterday?
* one.

What color shirt are you wearing?
* some ugly blue shirt. heh.

Name one thing that you do everyday?
* breathe.

Whats the color of your bedroomwalls?
* i dunno man.

How much cash do you have on you rightnow?
* none. i dont need cash when i am at home.

You cant wait till..?
* i go to my home.

Who got you to join friendster?
* i dunno man. it was ages ago.

What did you have for dinner lastnight?
* i forgot. heh.

Look to your left. Whats there?
* my parrot. oowhee!!

Where are you now?
* my hall.

Whats the last piece of clothing youborrowed from someone?
* i dont borrow clothing. heh.

What website do you visit the most?
* my hotmail and friendster i guess.

Do you have plants in your room?
* neh.

Does anything hurt on your body rightnow?
* my eye?

What city was your last taxicab ride in?
* eh. the beautiful singapore.

Do you own a picture phone?
* Yup.

Whats your favorite starbucks drink?
* Caramel cream base. -slurps-

Recent time you were really upset?
* i forgot. heh.


was bored. so the post. and oh, my mummy called me melanie like trice today. LOL. it was so funny lah. and i really cant wait to be 21 man. =)

and oh i so need to thank meiting. she is so sweet to message me to wish me all the best for my assessment and also to ask how i did. so damn sweet. love u baybeh!! =)

No comments: