Tuesday, July 17, 2007

jesus u are my best friend!

yeah baybeh yeah! its over!
WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!

and i have to thank my bestest bestfriend for it. i was so scared before the assesment. then just a small chat with him and i was so calm. i knew i could do it. and yeah man, i got a high good from PHILIP. his expectations are high. and i got a high good. that is awesome news for me.

i really thank God for it. i could never have done it on my own. Thank you JESUS!! =)

and now that philip's assesment is over, its time for my supervisor, Teacher June to asses me. and i need to like prepare another new lesson for her. i hope it will be good. well, actually i know it will be good. HEH! its all the confidence i get from the verse ' i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.' -power verse.

and lastly, all the best for the rest of my dearies who are yet to be assesed. and of cuz, thank u hid for personally calling me so many times just to ask me how i did. really sweet of u. =)

No comments: