Friday, July 06, 2007

another day at another month

slept ard 5 or 6 yesterday.
mummy is sick. really sick.
i was so scared for her.
i really really hope she feels better soon.
i know she will.
She has backing what. heh.

work was tiring today. i was the only one in charge today.
it was tiring shouting at the kids.
but at the end of the day, they were all so nice to me.
there was this girl, xue wen.
she came up to me and asked,
'' teacher meena, why are u so nice to us?''
and all i could say is that
'' haha. thank u xue wen for saying that.
its because u are nice children. so i am nice to you okie?''
and she hugged me tightly and said '' i love u teacher meena!''
gosh! love them man.

and oh, i stayed one more hour with the children cause
the kids wanted me to stay longer with them. heh.
and when i went outside of my centre after work,
i saw my friends!!
surprise it seems. damn sweet!
thank u so much man. really perked me up!



this note is for someone. i dunno if u will see this. but i hope u do. there is nothing for me to hide. if u wanna doubt me, go ahead. i will not defend myself. and besides, u are not a good friend urself. you who come to me only for help. dont call me paranoid. i know what i say and i mean it.

what goes around comes around

No comments: