Tuesday, July 03, 2007

stress!

i cant believe myself. i spent the whole day planning and doing some of my learning corner materials. like i am so stressed man. i spend every time i have trying to think of ideas and just thinking about my stuff. gosh! its been a while since i was this hardworking. but i like it tho. makes me feels responsible eh. heh. and oh i think i need to go to the NP tmr. i miss the place so much la. but whats the point of being in the place if ur friends are not there right. but i have no choice i need to go do my work. hai. STRESS ah.

and oh, 5 people have so far told me that i sound different.and they are my close buds. i guess its because of the stress. some say i am no longer the bubbly self, some say i got mood swings, some say i have become more harsh. really sorry but i am really not strong at this point in time.

i promise i will be better. i need time =)

heh. thanks for the concern babe!



No comments: