Thursday, October 19, 2006

its deepavalli people

HMM.. okay. so DEEPAVALLI is here it seems... there is big preparations in my granny's place. haa. all that cookie making and stuff. i am so gonna eat ALOT on Sat.. Every Deepavalli is the same fer me. go granny's place and sit on the floor and watch movie while the MEN sit on the sofa chatting away and having the cookies. ARGH.

MEN are always treated better than women. women are regarded as some lowly creatures. i hate that man. i will be sitted on the sofa at first.. but once my uncle and his family comes, i must immediately move and sit on the floor instead. THEN, the guys get to sit on the sofa. i mean to some, it means NOTHING. its just shifting place. BUT TO ME, IT MEANS ALOT. cause even tho there is space on the chair beside my uncle or guy cousin, i am NOT ALLOWED to sit there as it seems that MALE species are far TOO PRECIOUS and must be treated as GEMS..

Serious man.. and oh, my Dad's greatest worry is that i will embarass him as i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK.. he makes it sound like i, as a woman( an indian woman) will have no life if i do not know how to cook. Goodness! These wise elderly indian people in my family will make me go crazy. I sorta know what to do when. pls. give me space.

Hee. okay. i grumbled quite alot. But i must say, i am really glad to be an indian. i mean serious dude. come on. who can imitate us exactly like who we are? OUR ACCENT!! man. it takes an indian to do that.. HAA. and i sorta like the culture and stuff. and oh, how can i ever forget BOLLYWOOD? i love it so man. haa. Okay la uh.. INDIANS rock! haa..

No comments: