Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Deepavalli!

Happy Deepavalli to my friends and family celebrating it!
well, the day was spent at my granny's. Thank God cause my Dad gave $50. lol. i am damn broke now man. HAA. goodness it was a boring day. but the cousins were entertaining tho. i could not talk much to them tho. i almost forgot how to talk to other indian guys. i just dont know how. haa. tho they are my cousins, i just cant communicate. and when i cant talk, i am like really bored. so i read my storybook and messaged my friends who were as bored as me. HAA.
then they families started to leave and then finally it was time to go home. before then we played with the sparklers. Lol. the whistling ones are kinda scary man. by right , we should not be using these now that there is haze, but oh well, its just hard to resist. haa.
hope everyone had fun!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: