Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ECP!

i hate MSN!! stoopid siah. i hate it when ppl dont receive my msges n i cant receive msges. Argh.
but then when i finally do receive the msg ah, its like i am so happy. LOL.

oh my oh my! cant wait fer tmr!! ECP!! yay! can see amber peeps. at least those who are coming. haa. anyway, i have been slacking at home. sick can. i hate this. and i chatted with pink today. am so glad to chat with her. been like ages talking to her. was laughing in the mrt like crazy talking to her. man. miss her siah. and she will not be coming for BRP dinner. she gotta go malaysia. hee. hope she has a good time.


and tmr got no giovanni tuition. yay! and oh i forgot to say. Hay loved the present i got him. lol. he was like kissing my hands saying i rawk. LOL. and surprisingly he listened to me today. did not monkey ard. it saved me alot of work. haa. i did not have to stare at him. hee.

No comments: