Thursday, October 26, 2006

indian guys!

okay i DID stereotype indian guys in my previous post. i am sorry to the nice indian guys who still exist. here. i am thankful i do know some indian guys who are not typical. the few indian guy friends i have worth mentioning.

VIN you are indian dude! haa. ur other bloods come later. vin is a great friend. always there. he knows what he wants and goes fer it. never say die. always have the '' lets do it'' spirit. very straightforward! and knows when i need someone to talk to. someone who listens to what others have to say before opening his mouth to give his views. a true friend! and all that indian jokes he says. damn funny.

MATHAN well, this dude is someone i know from Princess elizabeth has grown up now. very vain. takes photos of himself and his muscles. LOL. he is definately not typical. and he has a mind of his own. does not follow people. a person of character but can very lame at times.

BALA friend from Bukit view secondary school. thought was someone very disciplined and very prefect kind. turn out totally opposite. good joker. also has a mind of his own and speaks up when he has something to say. super friendly. leave him in a room of strangers and u can come back to see him with his new set of friends! good listener.

AARON my dearest cousin brother. he is the most nicest guy ive met man. i mean he is damn helpful. does things willingly to help. and is very sweet. i remember he was there fer me in my O level days always encouraging me. he is such a darling. very humble and polite. and loves to play pranks. haa. kena caught like all the time. not pro enuff!

SASI my brother himself. such a dearie. always there to help. he is my bank. always there. and he actually understands some of my problems without me saying. when i say indian guys disturb me or what. he very protective, say what he is police gonna break those guys face. haa. he means well tho. i love him. and he is very helpful. and sentimental. and handsome! =)

apart from vin, i bet no one in this list will see this but yeah. just felt like saying some good points of my indian friends. haa. random entry i know!

No comments: