Thursday, September 21, 2006

what to say of you?

i am disappointed man.
do i look like someone who finds pleasure getting angry with every action of urs?
i am not!! definately not!!
i understand the situations people go through.
i am not unreasonable to always having it my way.
after all these times,
if i can hear u say things like that,
i am at a complete loss of what to say of people like you.
i am flexible if you will tell me nicely about the situation.
i would really.
how can u know me so well
and yet not know me at ALL?


another issue! GUYS!
just what is up with them?
just looking at girls brings them immeasureable pleasure?
gosh! get a life to all those type of guys.
i know not all are like that.
which actually is a total relieve that good guys exist!


perhaps i should just lower my expectations of ALL you people. save me a whole lot of disappointment!!! argh!!

No comments: