Monday, September 11, 2006

JESUS I LOVE YOU

it is my sister's birthday today..
happy 21st birthay dearie.. i love you.thanks fer being a understandong sis.thanks fer bearing with me . =) loves..
Pastor Reginald is in Singapore!! and he prayed fer me. went like this..
he prayed that i will not be
VULNERABLE in any way in any form. he also said that in the recent months, within myself,there has been some attacks which has been taking place.he also prayed that i must not put myself down. i must not look down on myself as God will want to reinstate me for his purpose and glory. also went also saying that i am a person who does not want to talk alot about things. extremely reserved quiet n silent to myself. but that i think and calcualte and work out things within my spirit. and when i confess it to God, he will erase all my weaknesses which taunts me. and God is reshaping me.also said that i will no longer be in the corner but God wants to make me a chief cornerstone. and that People will not miss me but see there is something new in my life.

MAn.. i love Jesus so much. when no one knows whats wrong with me, he just says the right things and even corrects me along the way. he moulds me into who he wants me to be. so that i can be more and more like him. i love him yes i do. and about me being extremely reserved quiet, its so true. i NEVER EVER tell my deepest thoughts to anyone. i mean its not as if its being valued. oni GOD values them tho i must say. Even my besties dont know about me. thats one thing i'll say. so the reserved thing applies to my deepest thoughts which i will say to only those i can really really trust. cause many have broken my trust and i really am not sure who i should trust. hee.

i really hope that those whom i have invited to the youth rally will come and be blessed. remember its solely fer your own benefit that i am calling you..
conerstone:

1.a stone uniting two masonry walls at an intersection.
2.
a stone representing the nominal starting place in the construction of a monumental building, usually carved with the date and laid with appropriate ceremonies.
3.
something that is essential, indispensable, or basic: The cornerstone of democratic government is a free press.
4.
the chief foundation on which something is constructed or developed: The cornerstone of his argument was that all people are created equal

No comments: