Monday, September 18, 2006

weakends

sat: finally youth rally is over. tho the turn-up was below expectations, the people who came were blessed. its true. and i hope hidayah naz and sock peng were touched. naz was like what it means ah. and when i explained it to her, she was like nodding her head agreeing. lol. cute can. and hidayah understood what the pastor had said. and sock peng being the bright spark of course got the meaning of the prophesy. hees. thanks fer coming babes. =)

sun: sun was tiring. headed to granny's place in the morning. sis kena scolded and she blasted the family upside down. lol. emo time fer us. then went to church. i just couldnt sing during the worship practice. felt like crap man. i mean God had said that i will sing like a dove and all fer his glory. but man. people just put me down can. say cant hear. that i must sing loud and this and that. then i begin to think can i really sing? and then God answers me. ' dont look down on myself and allow me to give it all up to God.' man. i am really very crushed now. but, i still choose to leave it to the One who knows it al.

then was service. Pastor Reginald gave a message which was short and sweet. then me and sis rushed to pray. God spoke to me saying that i am a person who prefers to look at logical reasoning. i will think about what people say. makes sense out of it. ponder and then come up with my own thinking. things have to make sense to me. if not, i will not agree. and he also said that i have a lot of qns that i ask. and he prayed that God will answer them in his time after i leave the church. as in go home from church. NOT leave the church fer good. hee.

it was raining heavily outside. with one umbrella my sis and i shared it and waited fer a cab. i was like totally wet in my attempt to keep the birthday girl dry. then went to granny's again. washed up and felt more fresh. and guess what. my nightmare. dad walked in. granny was like giving me big chunks of gold to wear. and i had to tie my hair as my dad will be pissed if my hair is not tied up. what logic siah. does not make sense ryte. THIS is what gets me angry. no logic no reasoning. hais. then had to wear a bracelet, two big chunks and i mean real chunky gold chains. looked so awful. i looked much better with my silver accessories i tell u. then had to post fer photos with those gold. eew. what to do. respect the elders. do what they say. no questions asked.

nothing to do with the events now. I MISS AMBER!! i do the ' i say u say i say' at home and my family members stare at me. apa sial. lol. cant wait fer sentosa. =)

No comments: