Saturday, September 09, 2006

i was pranked

I WAS PRANKED!!!!

it started like this. i was actually on the phone with pink. then i had to put the call on hold to attend to the request of my bro which was to make a cup of his muscle gain powder thingie. while doing so, my sister came home and was sharing some news which i still do not have any idea about. then came a phonecall to my hp. Knowing me, i cant multitask that very well. so i pasued everything and talked to the guy who was practically slurring while talking. he said he was some guy fromdunno what sky tutors or something like that.. my attention was divided between listening to him and making my bro the cup of his energizer. and he guy on the phone explained he was someone from sky.. and asked if i was willing to be a teacher there.. well, i was not interested. so i hung up. turning down the offer nicely i think. i cant recall that part at all. so after making the glass of drink fer bro, i got back to the convo with pink on the phone. then my sister cut in between and said she wanted tuition. so guess what. i had to end my conversation with pink. and i also had to call the number that was used to call me just now. i am so dumb can. it was a handphone number. HOW COULD I, the great prank-er, have fallen fer the tuition thingie. i actually called them back and asked how they got my number. he said he got it thru contacts or contracts. couldnt hear properly. then he was talking and then the phonecall ended. gosh! and i was DUMB enuf to call back thinking i was the one who ended the call by mistake. mann.. i was so dumb can. then the person said what. he knows i am meena melanie and what frenster pic ad what crap.. GOSHHH>>> i felt so what cann... i felt so dumb. how could i ever fall fer it.. its like almost a disgrace to the Prankster association.. How am i ever gonna lift my head up high again!! LOL.. i really felt pranked, i think i went like '' ahh.. whatever.. okie.. bye.. '' HAA! dumbness. but well, if the prank caller were to present himself infront of me, i will really salute him. i mean just imagine ME falling fer a prank like that.. He deserves it.. HAA.. salutes mister!!

No comments: