Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year!!
its amazing how He has led me through 2006. every step of the way i knew that He was leading me. I know that many a times i broke down. really man. Its hard living a christian. so many compromises and sacrifices. BUT, he is there to lead and guide you. 2006 was a harsh year for me. Two dearest Grandpas were taken by God within 2 weeks from each other. they are missed deeply.but oh well, i believe they are having a blast with Him now. So, its all for the best yea.

and had some friendship issues to settle with. Its like such a clash. when you think you can rely on your friends and they completely let you down. Disappointments. not anyones fault. we all make mistakes. so its a lesson learnt. I now treasure my friends more and really man, apologise if i made you upset in anyway. especially because of y major temper problem. HAA.

and oh my DAD. he is a BIG problem in my life. haa. well, i love him lah uh. he is just a difficult person. i pray that God will meet him soon and we can all go church together. HEE.

like every other year, i have once again come to realise that there is no one more important to me than HIM. I LOVE HIM. really do. and i will try my best to be more like him. =)
OH MY. i cant believe that i am actually like shy. i am so in love. haa. gosh.

and and and again i will say that no matter how many negative points there are in my life, i am blessed beyond measure and they make up much more than the negative ones. i cant wait for the new year as it means more blessings and getting to know more people and just learning more stuff. =)

happy new year once again people. enjoy it! =)

No comments: