Wednesday, January 17, 2007

last day

havent been sleeping well. i just cant. been really restless about the assignments. SO annoying man. Thanks to those who were really entertaining me when i couldnt sleep by msn-ing and chatting with me on the phone. =)

oh and i so have to say this. when i talk to Hui min, i always get a very nice feeling. i miss the fellowship with my christian chinese buddies. like so youth group and together as one feeling. hee.

and and and. today was my last day of attachment. so officialy i will not step into the centre anymore. SAD man. the kids were like especially nice together. and oh Gabriel Ong is Mrs Yvonne Ong's son. that means i knew that fella in my class much before he was even born. Hee. and the kids were so loving and all. so hard to leave them.

bid goodbye to the kids and my teacher and then my field supervisor. She was really nice. had a short Debrief sorta thing. Then both alicia and i left the place. and oh i had bought my kids some stationary. They were in packs and were so cute and all with the small pencils and erasers and papers with rulers all. haa. hope the kids like it .

i am so gonna miss the kids. =(

No comments: