Friday, January 19, 2007

open house.

i am like so blur can.

Firstly, taufik was performing a malay song. and i was like feeling so hot standing in the crowd, so i moved out of the crowd and went to get myself a drink. After getting myself a drink, i stood in the atrium but not too close to the crowd as i needed cool air. this time, Taufik was singing ' all because of you'. so i stood there in deep thoughts while i listened to the song. then Malcolm and Raymond walked in front of me. and of cuz i didnt even realise that and continued listening to the song. it was until i saw a hand ryte in front of my face that i realised that there were like these two people (Mat Mal and Raymond) waving to me can.

Secondly, Sean. i saw a guy walking towards me but i did not see the face. Then before i knew it, i felt a sharp pain on my foot. it was STOOPID SEAN stepping on my foot to get my attention. he was standing ryte in front of me but i did not realise he was sean. GOSH.

Thirdly, Midori was in level two of the library and i was in the atrium wating for Hidayah and Pink. so i was like turning here and there as i was extremely bored. Then i saw a chinese cleaner coming to me. i was wondering what he wanted with me. Like totally no link can. Then while i was still looking at him, he looked at me and pointed to the second floor of the library. I looked up and i then received enlightment when i saw this MIDORI waving so frantically at me. LOL.

Forthly, there was a group of people and then Hid and i were like walking past. then suddenly there was a girl who went '' HEY! HI!" and she was sweet enuf to smile and wave. I returned a smile and a few seconds after we went away form them. i asked Hidayah who that girl was. I seriously could not remember her. then Hidayah had to explain how we knew her and all. Gosh.

This is BAD man. i am seriously forgetting alot of stuff. HELP MAN!
oh and wait. beofre i forget this. i am going to have seafood today!! YAY!!! can eat ALOT!! YUM!

replies to tags:
Bala- YAAA! BVSS one.
Zara- GO GET A LIFE NAZ!
Sean- High self esteem ah u. and my leg still hurts.
Rui jing- i can meet u like anytime u want babe. =)


Jesus you're my superhero. You're a star. You're my best friend.

No comments: