Friday, December 29, 2006

exciting or maybe not?

OKAY. i really wonder what i was thinking when i poured boiling water straight from the kettle onto my hand. It took me a few seconds to feel my hand burning. It was damn painful man. and damn stoopid of me also.

and i fell today when i was listening to a song from dhoom2 and trying to carry my stuff from the hall to my room at the same time. Haio. stoopid siah.

i had the most exciting day of my life today. i like slept till 12pm. then i washed up and ate breakfast. Surfed net all the while till 5pm. and then i had my lunch. It was somewhere after this that i fell. then i showered. feeling so fresh and ready to make myself some coffee, i scalded my hand.

went back to my comp. then ate diner and watched the 9pm chinese drama serial. now back here. Gosh. what an exciting day!



No comments: