Thursday, December 07, 2006

barlow girls never alone

Barlow girls - Never alone



I waited for you today
But you didnt show
I needed to you, today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said youd be there
And though I havent seen you
Are you still there?
Chorus:
I cried out with no reply and
I cant feel you by my side so
I’ll hold tight to what I know
Youre here
And Im never alone
And though I can not see you
And I cant explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You placed in my life
We cannot separate
Cause youre part of me
And though youre invisible I trust the unseen
(Chorus)
We cannot separate
Youre part of me
And though youre invisible
I trust the unseen
(Chorus)
replies :
wawa- nice one mayn. u learn fast!
vin-I AM ONLINE!
jaimebaby - BAAAAAA BACK. hee.
zara- haa. me too. FUN HERE FUN THERE FUN EVERYWHERE.
ting- sorry man. really din see u. haa.
vam-haa. haio. like that very mahfaan. hai. i anytime free , then i call u la. good?
vin-Totally under control =)
sean- SHUT UP U. abandon me.
den- haaaaa.
vin- BE who u are. no ones stopping u.

No comments: