Friday, November 30, 2007

happy burthday

i realized that sometimes, i just cant be bothered to feel certain emotions. for example, when sean accidentally deleted all my photos and all my songs from the lappie while trying to change some of my settings, i was in no mood to get angry. haha. but the look on his face was funny tho. and sometimes, some of the jokes that people say are funny and it tickles me but i no mood to laugh. and sean was telling me that i am the one who needs to be configured and not my lappie. ahh whatevs!

THURSDAY Was SYAHIRA's Birthday! haha. it was so much of fun surprising her at her home. haha. we took many photos also. but i am just too lazy to upload. some other time i guess. and i love people who are born in this week. =)

Happy Birthday SYAHIRA, AUNT MARY, PANDIJI! =)

No comments: