Thursday, November 08, 2007

deepavalli boredom

Deepavalli is really a tiring day for me.
its tiring cause there is nothing to do at all at my hindu granny's place.
its exhausting to sit and act like i am such a homely person.
omg. its insane. and then they all have weird conversations
going on and i have like almost NOTHING to say at all.
and i cant like talk much to my guy cousins cause they are guys.
and actually, i got nothing to talk to them also.
the only guy cousin i can talk to is like ruban.
and i have this aunt who keeps asking me to wear the shawl thing
in such a way that it covers my whole front and thus
hiding the whole design in the front.
for goodness sake, i aint wearing anything which is obscene.
its a punjabi suit for heavens sake.
and the food is like briyani with chicken and mutton yet again.
am so bored of all these yearly stuff.
so so so so so boring. it drives me insane.
thank God this years deepavalli is over. for me at least.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
keertana and me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
da jie and me

No comments: