Monday, July 24, 2006

Sundays rawk

omg! i had so much fun today. man. i have fun everyday anyway. lol. i just so love my sundays. went for the youth meeting today. joshua was leading worship. man. he sings so well. nice songs nice voice. what a combi! haha. then had the worship prac. yeaps. fer once i could hear myself so so clearly in the mic without having to strain my voice. hees. then service began and worship was good. i enjoyed it.

and guess what? the speaker was Pastor Antonn. man. so power can. haio. he was singing songs then he called up a bro and a sis from the congregation and God spoke to them. haha. then sermon was cool. haha. all e jokes which he made got us laughing and thinking at the same time. after sevice, we celebrated Unce Mariadass Birthday. haha. was good.

then i prayed and God spoke to me that i should have longer prayer times and what HE will do in my life should i obey him. haio. i cried like what can. man. why ah. i am such a bad person. a sinner. yet, he still has great purposes fer people like me. haio. He is so so nice man. i was like wondering how can a person be so good. tats when i realised, He is God anyway.. hees. i was really anointed today and could feel the fire of God in me. i was on fire like that. man. i love the feeling! hees.

okies. then after praying rushed to salvation army and had small group with the children but not so children. haha. it was good i will say. even though like only two guys were listening to me throughout the whole lesson while others walked in and out. yep. oh well. i just pray that they will learn something from it. hees. yeps. i love my sundays man. hope everyone had fun too! =)

No comments: