Sunday, July 30, 2006

great weekend!

yea. had so much of fun on fri. lol. went to MY area. lol. okie okie. i went to serangoon road. man. i usualy go there like twice in a year. one is during deepavalli and the other during christmas. but now, i was there! well, it was fer my mum actually. my mummys bday was on e 29th july. so now since i was giving tuition and had spare cash, decided to get my mummy punjabi suit! lol. indian mummys feel so loved when they get these indian traditional clothes from their children man. haio. but my mum did not cry tho. the only element missing was the teardrop which by right any bollywood star would have shed when the daughter bought somethign fer her. lol. guess my mum is not so drama afterall. lol.

anyways,i did not really like the food there. but well, i guess its just me. people have preferences dont they. in the end i ended up having coke and popiah and then later ate some thosai. i think its onion something. ah dunno what the name is also. lol. anyways, i had fun on going serangoon road. its not always that i go there anyway.


and oh. sat was fun tooo! went to bali thai to have lunch on mummy's bday! haha. ate too much food till my sis felt like puking. i felt normal tho. cause i usually eat alot also.. hees. man. but the tom yum soup was simply delicious. man. look at the saliva dripping down the sides of my mouth man..
it was absolute;y heavenly. hais. and there i go lusting after food yet again! Array Baghvan save me.. okie. going out of point. lol. so to simply put it, i had loadsa fun during the weekend.

No comments: