Wednesday, April 29, 2009

happy is meena

my phone is really going mad!
it goes off on its own.
it has a life of its own i believe!
annd i got scolded because it kept going off!
ITS NOT MY FAULT DAMNIT!

it was really rushing today.
took cab with little cash and NO ATM CARD!
(My ATM card was with the head.)
i had to get back home before the head comes back.
THANK ALMIGHTY HEAVENS,
it costs lesser than what i had. -phew-


i got back back replies to all those whom i had personally emailed.
was really nice to hear from them.
oh, i received many love from them.
YEAHS AHHHHH! (:

talked to prakash today! so reminds me of raj!
the same way of talking, everything also same same!
and he insists my mother is from india from the way she talks.
or rather the way she pronounced his name!
prakash is really funny! cuteness! (:
he brushed his teeth while on the phone with me!

im gonna be 21 soon! (: YAYNESS!

No comments: