Thursday, April 24, 2008

NIE interview

i went for an interview. =)
and i made friends with the guy at the reception.
seems that he too is from Np.
he was from some engineering course.
so after the interview, i chat with him and then i left.
then i was walking towards the MRT and i received a call.
from the guy and he said i left my ic there.
so i walked all the way back and i went to collect it.
there he was smiling so widely.

guy: haha, u forgot ur IC.
meena: EXCUSE me, YOU did not give me my IC.
guy: haha, you didnt ask.
meena: u take chance to see me rite. keep my IC with u..
guy: yeah! im glad i did! hahaha.
meena: errm.. alright bye!
guy: see you at the graduation!
-smiles-

i so totally love friendly people.
they just make u feel better. =)

and so right, i was heading home.
and i fell. i was trying to :
1. take the vibrating phone out of my bag.
2. board the bus.
3. tap the ez link card on the reader.
4. prevent my file with all the loose papers from falling.
AND I FELL. it was such a meena moment!

but thanks to gab, i was up on my feet in no time.
but i heard the ah peh behind me go 'tsk tsk tsk'
HAHAHAHAHA

and ya, i talked to my dad today on the phone.
i had to call to say that my mum was sick and he had to eat out tonight.
by the end of the conversation i was like trembling man.
this aint no drama. -.-

and i did a extremely stupid thing today.
i msged the wrong people and got weird replies.
and arrogant cousin not THAT arrogant after all. =)
and gabriel is scared of cats!

No comments: