Tuesday, January 01, 2008

new year greeting



i already decided to go the watchnight service in my house for the new year. i wanted to start off the year proper. However, i dint not really like the people who i was gonna see at the watchnight service. i wanted to pray and start the year but i dint want so many people around me. all these years, there have always been people with me while counting down to the new year. Somehow, people will be there; either my family or my friends. So, this year i wanted to be alone. YES. ALL ALONE.

and i was. all alone. NO ONE could bother me. i was alone and i could really concentrate. i prayed for the new year. prayed about things which was not planned at all. someone was guiding me in my prayer and it was obvious who it was. i was really blessed. i truly enjoyed my time. i know for sure that if i had gone with my friends to VIVO as planned, i would have lost out alot. im so glad i decided not to go. i thank JC for giving me the opportunity to spend my time with him.

Better is one day in your courts than thousands elsewhere. =)

No comments: