Monday, October 15, 2007

first day of last sem

first day of second semester, the final semester. was good. sukuna is now back to her normal cheerful self. so good to see that. so glad to see my besties. and of course, there are the classmates.

and oh, fazzie is so pretty with her permed hair. so so gorgeous.
totally suits her. she looks like a princess in some fairyland. and pam is like a rockstar with red highlights. cool stuff eh. Pink, Allyssa, Hid and i have not much changes tho.We are so the same-old-brand-new-us.

and and and i called India today! yes ah. okay. actually i only called someone in India. and that person is nithya. heh. so exciting siah. i love to talk.had a really good chat with her. loves.

and oh, i found my old diary. i was reading thru it and it found it to be so interesting. it was mostly written during upper sec. when i was like so stressed and feeling so stupid. and as always, i never say my problems to anyone. it was all like written in the diary.

so nice to read man. i jotted down stuff like when nithya/ naz/ vanessa/ sockpeng/ fattanah and basically anyone helped me. because i had this thing since young that i must never forget those who helped me. even if it was a small help, it meant the world to me.

and i realised that after secondary school, i had this diary but i rarely wrote on it.and there were like so many empty pages.and i really cant recollect what had happened from the time of graduation from bvss to now.

so, i have decided to have another diary. gonna write all my stuff in there. all my problems, my happiness will be like written down. and in a few years time, i can read back at it and have a good time looking back.

gotta sleep now. really tired.
goodnite mates! =)

No comments: