Monday, August 06, 2007

.........

F.O.P was just so awesome. i really enjoyed it man. went with sista, sharon and zara. total coolness. could feel God moving amidst the crowd. loved it so so much.

sunday was not a blast. i felt tired i guess. after church had to head to granny's. We went there to convince her to go for a op which she simply refuses to go. Hope she will change her mind. She has to.

stayed up the whole night to do the portfolio. was so stressed and gastric pain was killing me. but i had to go on. Finally, reached school and alot of drama happened which i cant possibly write here. Many people helped me today for the assignment. One such person was Shan. she was really helping me to put my portfolio in order. was kinda touched by it. I was going blank due to stress.

and of course, it was over once we handed in the werk. i vommited about 4 times. suddenly got sick and i felt horrible. Really like my whole stomach was going insane. i really really need to thank LIZ, PINK and FAZZIE for like taking care of me and bearing with me. i was such an ass i know. but they were so damn sweet la. thank u so much babes. i really from the bottom of my heart value ur time with me.

came home and puked and then slept for like 7 hours. i think i was too stressed that i could take anything anymore. which is why my body went haywire and i needed to charge my battery. HEH.

i am only going to spend two more days with the kids. i am so gonna miss them once this ends.

No comments: