Monday, June 04, 2007

stye in the eye

had this really huge stye in my eye. its damn painful. i could barely open my eyes during the attachment. went to see doc after coming home.

doctor saw my eye and said '' haio! this is have to go for operation. i do for u.'' but, my mother said no. when i asked her the reason why, she said '' dad will ask why i having a bandage over my eyes and then the india trip will be cancelled.''

i cannot believe it man. my eyes are in serious pain and the only thing u can think about is HIM HIM and HIM. is HE like ruler of the world or what? i cannot believe it man. everything has to be as HE says. what he says goes. and then of course i asked the doc is i could just simply take medication. she said yes, but she was like giving me double dose of everything. and she told me to whack the medicine as in really take double the dose so that i can get better because the condition of my eye was like really bad. well, i guess i have to tell her to say that to my DAD.

and so we came home. i went straight to my room emo-ing. i felt so hurt. seriously man. the doc said my eye was in such a bad condition that i needed a operation and all that my mother could say to me was about '' DAD DAD DAD'' URGH!! and then i cried. i tell u, it felt like a thousand pins were like poking my eyes but i could not take it, i had to cry. i would much rather suffer physical pain than any emotional stress.

now, i just applied the cream on my eye and i can barely see a thing. my eye is like covered by some gel la. and i cannot open the infected eye. i am typing this with only one eye open and the words appear blur. whatevs! not that anyone cares.

i hate this feeling that i have inside of me.

No comments: