Wednesday, April 11, 2007

draw me close to you - sonicflood

i was like really really bored. so i was going thru the songs that i have. then i saw this song which i never knew i had. its draw me close to you. it is such a great song. i fell in love with the song the moment i heard it. it really speaks every word of my heart.

i have not been praying and reading the bible. i felt distanced. then when i heard this song, i was just so overwhelmed man. i could feel the presence of God just surounding me. i really wanna just commit myself into God again. i wanna have a proper QT. i just wanna be daddy's girl.

'Lord, help me to be what you want me to be. Its tough and i just can't do it on my own. i need you. there is no life without you. please help me. speak to me.'

Draw me close to you.
Never let me go.
I lay it all down again.
To hear you say that im your friend.
You´re my desire.
No one else will do.
Cause no one else can take the place.
To fill the warmth of your embrace.
Help me find a way.
To bring me back to you.

You are all i want.
You are all i have ever needed
You are all i want.
Help me know you´re near.

No comments: