Monday, February 26, 2007

back to me - building 429

i had made some promises to God. i told him that i will do some things for him. but i have not been doing them. and eventhough i have not been doing them, i still received prophecies that my future is gonna be good and that i will be brought to high places.

i was wondering why that was so. i mean i have not been doing what i am supposed to do. if thats the case, why would God still wanna bless me. i should be punished instead. but yesterday God spoke to me. He clearly said that i have not been doing what i promised him to do and he wanted me to get started as he wanted to do a greater work in me.

i felt very guilty. suddenly, i felt as if i have been such a bad girl but still God wanted me as i was. i made a decision to set things right. i started doing it the right way today. i feel great man. i really do. i just wanna be a good girl. =)

and yesterday's message too was good. it talked about bitterness. and that there should not be a trace of bitterness in our hearts. So, i felt that i should apologise to BR. i messaged them and apologised about anything i haev said or done which might have caused any misunderstanding. Somehow, i felt better. i mean i have not been saying my thoughts out to BR cause i have been controlling my temper and i have kept my feelings inside of me. so when i do that, these feelings that have been suppressed turn into bitterness and i move away from the people. so today, after the sermon, i reconciled with the people that God wanted me to. and i feel relieved.

i learnt that no matter who's fault it could have been, we should always make peace. it might or might have not been your fault, but we have the duty to maintain peace at all times. so yah. i feel great.

back to me - building 429

Tears burn like the flame of the fire
Words heart when they come from an empty heart
Then time stops like the hand of a broken clock
And everything that lit up your life is covered in the darkness
I know, I knowI feel your pain
I know, I know

When the world is closing in, you’re breaking down
You’re crying out but there is no answer
When you call, just close your eyes and know that
This twisted road eventually, is gonna lead you back to Me

Ice melts to reveal a frozen soul
And the water rises to new suffocating heights
And it feels like you’re drowning in desperation
Cause everything that lit up your life has been covered in the darkness
I know I know
I feel your pain
I know I know, you know the way

When the world is closing in, you’re breaking down
You’re crying out but there is no answer
When you call, just close your eyes and know that
This twisted road eventually, is gonna lead you back to Me

No comments: