Wednesday, November 01, 2006

first day of attachment

Had a great day In the preschool. its the first day of field praticum and i enjoyed it. i was welcomed with hugs and kisses from my K1 class.. OMG!! they all looked to nice man.. LOve them.. then came missy Vanessa, My mentor. she ecplaimed to me that she has changed our classes and now we have to be with another class.. Alicia got the N1 class while i got the N2 class.

i sadly went up to Miss Julie and told her about it. She actually got sad and sort of angry with vanessa!! HAA!! her face ah.. then she talked to me about some of her life story and all.. Personal stuff all she say siah.. hAA. love her and her accent!! Hee. theen i took my bag and headed to my new class. I was greeted with confused faces. then it took me around 2 hours to gain their trust and then WAh! like best friends siah the children..

hug me and kissed me all around!! LOL! super cute siah. then we talked , played and crapped like crazy for around 1 hour cause the teacher in charge of the class had gone to another class to teach Mandarin. so i was alone witht he kids and i did not even know that the time had gone past sooo fast!! and oh it was lunch and the children had hor fun.. i was damn hungry la. then one boy named justin asked me '' miss meena, are u hungry?'' and i said '' yes, i am very hungry!'' and e imediately said '' you want to shaare my food?'' haio.. so sweet of him ryte!!! siah..

and oh then one ayuka was very cold because of the aircon and she said '' i am very cold'' and guess what the teacher did?? she actually said '' aiyo! so cold ah.. come i give u kiss kiss. then very hot!'' and backed it up with a kiss on his cheek and the ayuka went '' WAh.HOT!!'' hhahaa. in her werds its just play play but fer me, it sounded all so wrong!! LOL.

replies to tags:

bala: hmmmm. no ah.. then take it as i'm dumb!!

pandiji: hmmm. nice attempt! dint fall fer it. i am just too smart..

den: free my foot!! i know how to keep myself timed. okay. my sentence dont really make sense ryte. argh! nvm.. haha..

pink:LOL. sexy baby? hmm i think u got the wrong blog!! hahaha.. oi. get ur internet fixed siahh.. oni use internet in school oni!

jessie: hello madame.. i have commitments babe.. and also u told me like 2 days before.. haa. oh i still get to be ur friend RYTE??

No comments: